I am new to the real estate scene and after reading this article (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-investor/personal-finance/mortgages/are-you-getting-the-best-mortgage-rate-5-questions-to-ask-your-broker/article9251384/) I came across MortgagesToGo.I thought it looked sketchy with very little useful information about the company, so I politely emailed them and asked them a few questions.

Their answer was incredibly rude, they basically laughed at me by giving me *** answers. Here's a direct quote: "We only have the one lender, That’s the Zocko Mortgage Company on the planet Resputo.

Hope that helps".Even worse, the person who sent me this insulting reply copied it to another employee at MortgagesToGo, thus confirming that it's not just one person, but apparently it's their practice to laugh at their potential clients to their faces.

Had an Experience with MortgagesToGo?

Comments

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #681915

The person complaining is clearly in the mortgage business.he asked very personal questions that had no relation to a general mortgage question.

He was so rude that he received a rude response.

The world is full of idiots and this *** needed a kick in the ***.We make no apology.

Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Ditech - Mortgage Review from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more